Here's What You Need to Know . . .
We welcome visitors enthusiastically.
- We are using two different buildings which reside back to back on either side of the main parking lot. The yellow building is where our worship center, nursery, and offices reside. The red building is our Fellowship Hall, some Sunday School classes, youth groups and Bible Studies also meet in the building.
- We have two worship times: 8:00 and 10:30 (there are classes from 9:15-10:15)
- There is a parking lot on the east side of the church and across the street to the North of the church. It is best to enter through the glass doors.
- The dress is casual.
- There is a Nursery for children through Kindergarten.
- At the 10:30 service there is a Children's Church option for the last half of our worship time.
- We have a "blended worship" which means we sing contemporary songs and hymns.
- We have communion on the first Sunday of every month and it is open to all believers.
- You will hear a message that is drawn from the Scriptures in a style that is clear and practical.
- The Union Church is a relaxed and friendly church. We invite you to come and discover this for yourself.