Some Questions from the congregation and beyond
June 5, 2022
1. If we are chosen by God then do we really have free will?
JUNE 12, 2022
1. We appreciate all you do for the church. What can we do to encourage you? (23:31)
2. What does the Bible say about cremation. (25:17)
3. What is our church's approach to selecting music? (28:07)
4. If God knows all our needs, why pray?(29:29)
5. Why do you preach from the center of the platform instead of behind the pulpit. (32:05)
June 19, 2022
1. Why does God not want us to see His face? (28:39)
2. If God is all-powerful, why doesn't He eliminate evil? (29:52)
June 26, 2022
- I feel my prayers are not good because they are repetitious and I often lose my concentration when praying. How can I pray more effectively? (28:00)
- The Hubble Telescope shows things that are a billion year old, how does that fit with the Biblical doctrine of Creation? (31:12)
- We talk a great deal about salvation as a free gift so why is repentance a prerequisite? (34:09)
- When Dave purchased land from Araunah to stop the plague, 2 Samuel says he paid 50 silver coins, in Chronicles is says 600 gold coins. Is this a contradiction?
July 3, 2022
- What does the Bible say about alien visitors or UFO's? (37:19)
- What programs does the church have for children? (38:38)
- How long before the Q & A becomes "stump the Pastor?" (39:40)
- What is the Christian approach to the Abortion Issue? (40:09)
- Do people who die know they are dead? (25:00)
- Does a person need to be immersed in baptism in order to be saved? (26:47)
- How do you make prayer more effective and powerful? (33:40)
- Why don't we have communion every week? (37:13)
- Why did God only judge the first three friends of Job and not Elihu? Didn't they all say the same things? (35:39)
- What does the Day of Judgment mean for Christians? (38:56)
1. Are your sins based on a point system when you stand before God?
2. In the 10 commandments were are told we are to honor our father's and mothers. Jesus said, "unless we hate our fathers and mothers" we are not fit for the Kingdom of God? Which is it?
3. Are guardian angels real?
August 14, 2022
1. How can you be a good representative for the Lord in a world where most of the world thinks Christianity is filled with hate? (41:02)
2. What do you say to people who say, "that's just your opinion!" I don't have to believe it simply because you say it?